Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
- Best Daily Deals In Scotland and England
Tour Scotland Video 10 Mile Pink Ribbonwalk From Scone Palace Perth Perthshire May 12th
Tour Scotland video shot this morning of part of the 10 mile Breast Cancer Care Pink Ribbon Walk from the grounds of Scone Palace, by Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. These wonderful folks were raising funds for Breast Cancer Care. In this video walkers are walking through Scone Woods to the village of New Scone. The 10 mile Pink Ribbon Walk route had the same beginning and end as the 20 mile route. The route passed beautiful open farmland tracks and picturesque rural cottages before rejoining the 20 mile walk at the old ferry station at Waulkmill. It was a beautiful sunny morning for the start of this Charity fundraising walk.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson